1. "Personal Data" is any data that identifies You. The Personal Data which You supply to Us You agree will be true, complete and accurate in all respects and You agree to notify Us immediately of any changes to that. We will deal with Your Personal Data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to Pyrom8.com not to other companies' or organisations' websites to which We link.
2. Personal Data will be collected, processed and used by Pyrom8 for the purposes of providing the Pyrom8.com services to You and the other purposes mentioned below. Personal Data may also be processed and used by such other organisations on our behalf for the purpose of providing Pyrom8.com services to You. The use of information will remain under the control of Pyrom8 at all times.
3. We encourage You to tell Us what Your preferences are for using Your Personal Data for marketing purposes. At this time By agreeing to these terms and conditions You are agreeing that Your name and address may be disclosed to third party suppliers of goods and services who may use it to market their products and services to You.
4. We only send email and text messages to You about new products and services which We consider may be of interest to You only if You have given Us permission to do so.
5. We may collect Personal Data about Your usage of the services on the Pyrom8.com website in order to provide a service to meet Your needs. However the data will only be disclosed on an anonymous and aggregated basis not in a way in which You will be identified.
6. We may hold Personal Data relating to the transactions You enter into with Us or others through Pyrom8.com such as an online seller. We will disclose Personal Data to a party to the transaction, but only to assist Your transaction. We may use Personal Data to let You know about products and services that may be of particular interest to You.
7. If You have any questions about the handling or protection of Your Personal Data or Your rights under this Online Agreement please contact at enquiries@Pyrom8.com.
8. Pyrom8 may disclose Your Personal Data acting in good faith if it believes such action is necessary: to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend the rights or property of Pyrom8.com , enforce this Online Agreement, act to protect the interests of its users.
A cookie is a small, unique text file that is saved on your hard disk by a web site. The cookie is used by the web site to identify your computer whenever you visit that web site.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies can only be read by a web server from the same domain (e.g. Pyrom8.com) that saved the cookie on your computer.
For example, if you personalise Web pages, or register for products or services, a cookie helps our Web page server to recall your specific information. When you next visit the Pyrom8 Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Web site features that you previously chose.
Even if you use more than one computer on a regular basis, we can link cookies together so you will still receive a personalised online experience.
Pyrom8 can also personalise the information you see based on what we already know about you, so that you spend less time looking for things. So, instead of one site for all Pyrom8 customers, each Pyrom8 customer can have a site which is unique to them.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
If you want to disable cookies, find out which browser you are using and follow the instructions below.
Unfortunately, if you choose to decline cookies, some of the interactive features of the Pyrom8 services or websites may not be available to you. We advise regular users of Pyrom8 websites to accept cookies from Pyrom8.